Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloweenie

Before I get into my boring life, I would like to do a little update on my brothers not-so-boring life. My bro is in Paris right now, on a month long tour through all those wonderful places with his band. I am so excited for him, I can't even describe it. It's an awesome feeling knowing my own bro is doing such super cool things. Yesterday I heard the Ford commercial that playes bro's said band. When it came on, I freaked. I flipped. I flapjacked. It was like that scene in That Thing You Do! when the boys here their song on the radio for the first time. I jumped off the couch, threw the tutu I was working on to the floor, and screamed. I made lots of squeeky noises until I called my Mom. I had to repeat my story to her about three times until she could actually understand me. It was a proud moment.

Now, on to my boring life...
I'm sitting here on the couch in an owl costume waiting for my co-worker to come over and do my make-up (one of the perks of working at a salon). I'm the owl from the Tootsie Roll commercial this year, and my main man the tootsie roll pop. (Pervy inuendo not intended) I made my costume myself, brown tights, brown/black/white/yellow tutu with feathers, black shirt, brown vest with feathers, round glasses, and a grad cap. The costume is pretty great. except for the vest. I didn't bother measuring it and just played it by ear. I ended up with a vest fot for an infant. It's so tiny, but I am wearing it anyway. Whatev, I'll pretend I made it this way on purpose.
Other than howl-o-ween, not too much new. Excited for my pup in November, and not so excited for the cold and crappy weather.


Um, ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment