Friday, February 5, 2010

For Nick


I woke up this morning with a massive migraine that wanted to kill both my brain and my soul. It didn't. Thanks, Excedrin.

While I was laying on the couch in agony a memory popped into my mind. It was the early-mid 90's, and I am at the counter by the electronics (what is now cosmetics) at High School Pharmacy with Grandma and Bud. I don't remember for sure, but we were probably buying Bugles or Bengay or something like that. There is one of those change eating yellow robots on the counter. I think it's awesome, and grandma gives me a penny to feed it. Bud likes it a lot too. So much so that he actually ends up getting one of his own for Christmas.

"Ahh Fooey!"

3 comments:

  1. That is so weird that you posted this. Yesterday maren and i were at a antique mall and i saw one of these. I almost got it for you. Weird!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time did you think of this. I saw it between 11 and 1 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was yesterday (Friday) at like 8am.

    ReplyDelete