Sunday, January 24, 2010

Awaken the Beast!

Ok. It's time for things to change around here. No more going MONTHS between posts. I've got a brother to entertain!

I don't even remember where I left off. I think I quit with the excuse that Scrubs was on? Guess what, I don't even care that much for Scrubs. You were suckered. I just didn't want to type.

So, let's re-cap.

*We had Thanksgiving. Will came to Oregon with me. We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while bathing 6 adorable puppies.
*We got a puppy! His name is Tucker. He is a lot bigger than he used to be. Also, he just lost his two front teeth. Aww!
*I made a really good meatloaf.
*I bought a pizza and at a stop light it fell on the floor of my dirty car. Then, Will and I ate floor pizza.
*Flew home for Christmas break. Learned booze make for a great flight.
*Spent Christmas in the home town, trying to dodge any encounters with past classmates.
*My BFF Chelsea flew back to Boise with me for what was to be an epic New Years.
*I spent the ENTIRE time Chelsea was here puking due to a stomach flu. *Yes, that includes midnight 09/10. Boo.
*Went to my first Boise trash bar. Slow danced to a KC&JoJo with a man with one arm.
*HOT DANG I CLEANED MY ROOM!
*Other stuffs, other stuffs, wow this is boring.

So that's about it for the update. I think things will become more entertaining once I post everyday, and am able to remember what has happened.

UmOkBye.

No comments:

Post a Comment