Friday, January 29, 2010

My day: A boring story

I started my day pantless. Some people lose a sock at night. I lose my bottoms.
I got out of bed and took Tucker out of his crate. He was howling. It was annoying.
I went downstairs and turned on my internet.
I made myself half a PJ&J sandwich. I do that every morning.
I check my bank account, I got paid.
I made just enough to pay rent, with $6 left over to last me till February 12th. Awesome. That will get me a gallon of gas and a lean cuisine.
I cried a little. Hey, money is stressful.
I checked craigslist for jobs. The only one I qualified for was as a drive through barista. Problem was you had to do it topless. No thanks, skanks.
I started on my taxes.
Tucker annoyed me.
I didn't finish my taxes.
I took a shower.
I used my $130 worth of hair products. It made me feel rich. I thought it was funny I was washing my hair with $30 bottles of shampoo and conditioner when I only had $6 to my name.
I got ready for work.
I drove to work.
I clocked in.
I was told a client brought in homemade wedding cookies- SCORE.
I sat at a desk.
I sat at a desk more.
I did some laundry.
I sat at a desk.
I clocked out of work soon after six.
I drove to Subway.
I ordered a foot long ham sandwich. I asked for mayo and mustard on one half, because the other half was going to be lunch the next day and I didn't want it to be soggy. The nice girl cut my sandwich in half, wrapped each separately, and put a T on the condiment less sammy for "tomorrow."
I came home.
I took Tucker out to pee.
He lifted his leg for the first time. He pees like a big boy now.
I called my mom.
I ate my sandwich.
I watched tv.
And here I am.


Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment